Circuit Director Message
SOUTHEASTERN NEWS •
August 2, 2012 Our WPRA Montana
Circuit Director was involved in an accident on her ranch
this week. While working on her ranch with an irrigation pump
there was a gas can exposion that burned her. She was flown
to the University of Utah Burn Center in Salt Lake City and
will be there for a few weeks. Tannis has a great attitude
and is one tough cowgirl.
I am sure she would love to hear from any of our WPRA girls,
so if you wouldnt mind taking a little time out of your
day to send her a card, it would be appreciated.
University of Utah Health Care
50 North Medical Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah 84132
Tannis Kobold- Room 4420
February 22 , 2012.
Hi Girls, As most of you know , at the Alexandria La. Rodeo the
WPRA barrel race was canceled during slack because of grounds
conditions.This was a very unusually and unique situation,this
has never happened to the WPRA... read
Important Circuit News
To all in Oklahoma and neighboring areas, our thoughts and prayers
are with you. Yesterday we posted photos from WPRA member (and
former Director) Lisa Novak. Lisa shared photos of the devastation
at her home. Fortunately for Lisa, she and her family were unharmed.
Our prayers and thoughts are with those facing this difficult
situation. For those who want to help,
click here for relief effort details.
| Dallas Dewees
|Amy Stevens Watters
A Special Thanks to Our National