2017 World Standings
Born: Nov. 18, 1996
Residence: Fort Worth, Texas
Horses: Dirty Dan Stinson "Dirty Dan" (7-year old gelding) - Sire: Eddie Stinson/Dam: Miss Lano Jewell; Royal Star Commander "Commander" (11-year old gelding) - Sire: AR Star/Dam: Go Royal Scarlett; Lil Gracie Dude "Tic Tac" (16-year old sorrel gelding) - Sire: Smart Lil Crimson/Dam: Gracies DollJoined the WPRA: 2015
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 1 (2017)
DNCFR/RNCFR qualifications (actual rodeo seasons): 0
Education: University of Texas, business management major
• Finished the year ranked sixth in the world after entering the Wrangler NFR ranked 12th. Won a total of $117,885 after placing in five out of 10 rounds, winning round 7 in a time of 13.40 seconds aboard Commander
• Won the New Mexico State Fair and Rodeo (Albuquerque)
• Won the Helldorado Days Rodeo (Las Vegas) - first win on Dirty Dan after only having him for a month
• Finished second at Rooftop Rodeo (Estes Park, Colo.)
• Finished second at Sisters (Ore.) Rodeo
• Won the Wainwright (Alberta) Stampede
• Won the Mineral Wells (Texas) Rodeo
• Finished second at the Helotes (Texas) Festival Association Rodeo
• Finished second at the Snake River Stampede (Nampa, Idaho).
• Finished second at RodeoAustin
• 2016 - Finished the year ranked 22nd with $48,479; Won the Cheyenne (Wyo.) Frontier Days Rodeo and Livingston (Mont.) Roundup; finished second in Mandan (N.D.) Rodeo Days
• 2015 - Finished the year with $31,436; Won the Dodge City (Kan.) Roundup Rodeo and the All-American Rodeo (Waco, Texas); finished sixth in the Rookie of the Year standings; finished second at Tops In Texas Rodeo (Jacksonville) and Ogden (Utah) Pioneer Days.
Won the Texas High School barrel racing title when she was a sophomore.
Single...Father is her traveling partner and is sometimes joined by mother, Trina. She has an older and younger sister...First name is Elizabeth but goes by her middle name Tillar, which is her great-grandmother's name...Only rider in her family and was a passion that began with riding on her grandparents ranch...Got her horse Tic Tac from Bailey Bankston of Paris, Texas and learned the finer traits of barrel racing from the late Ed Wright and his wife, Martha...Rode Commander to the title in Cheyenne in 2016. Commander was owned by the late Ruth Haislip, a three-time NFR qualifier and Commander is out of Haislip's Wrangler NFR mare Go Royal Scarlett. Commander set an arena record at the 2013 Barrel Futurities of America in Oklahoma City, winning the Derby that year with jockey Erin Ricotti. Deb Guelly used the gelding to help her qualify for the NFR in 2015.