• Qualified for the NFR and Canadian Finals Rodeo at the age of 18
• Won Spanish Fork (Utah) Fiesta Days Rodeo
• Won the Central Montana Ram Pro Rodeo (Lewiston, Mont.)
• Finished second at the Deadwood (S.D.) Days of '76 Rodeo
• Finished second to her mom, Jane, at the Wild Bill Hickok Rodeo (Abilene, Kan.).
• Won the Benalto (Alberta) Stampede
• Won the Wainwright (Alberta) Stampede
• Qualified for the Calgary Stampede.
• Won the Innisfail (Alberta) Pro Rodeo
• Won the Marshall (Texas) Pro Rodeo
• Won first round at Clovis (Calif.) Rodeo and was second in the average
• Won the first round at the Guymon (Okla.) Pioneer Days Rodeo.
• Won the Mid Winter Fair & Rodeo (Lafayette, La.)
2010 National Junior High Finals Rodeo Barrel Racing Champion; 2011 Minnesota State Team Roping Champion with brother, Colton and also won the all-around cowgirl that year as well as in 2009. Reserve Champion Canadian Barrel Racer, 2015.
2016 WPRA Rookie of the Year
Married PRCA Team Roper Zac Small (Oct. 29, 2016. Zac qualified for his first NFR in 2016 as well and he is starting vet school)...Parents Ryan (PRCA member as well as a horse shoer and trainer) and Jane (WPRA member and two-time NFR qualifier), older brother, Colton...Started rodeoing with her mom when she was just 3-years old and set a goald to make the NFR when she was 18 and she did so winning the Rookie of the Year title in the process...Travels with Zac Small, Jackie Ganter and Jane Melby...Favorite rodeo is the NFR because it is the best!...Trained her horse Brookstone as Jane was on the road qualifying for the NFR so training duties fell to Cayla. Bought Shameon U from Annesa Self, a breast cancer survivor, who qualified for the NFR on Rare Dillion that also carried Carlee Pierce and Callie duPerier to the NFR. Callie won the world on Dillion in 2016...Favorite book is the Bible, favorite food is Panera Bread's Greek salad...Sponsored by Logan Coach Trailers, Dufur Quarter Horses, Big Time Entertainment, EquiPulmin, G-G Saddles, Stride Supplement/Blue Bonnet Feeds, Diamond Wool Pads, Kimes Ranch Jeans