2018 Earnings: $98,385 Career Earnings: $527,453
KN Fabs Gift of Fame "JLo" (9-year old palomino mare) - Sire: Frenchmans Fabulous/Dam: Mistys Dash of Fame; CFour Tibbie Stinson "Tibbie" (9-year old mare) - Sire: Eddie Stinson/Dam: Little Fancy Granny; Fames To Blame "Famey" (7-year old sorrel mare) - Sire: Lions Share of Fame/Dam: Six Frenchmans Peach
1. Excluding qualifying for the Wrangler NFR, what are your top 2 highlights of the 2018season.
• Winning the All American Finals
• Winning MSCF 2018
2. Which rodeo is still on your "bucket list" to win?
Calgary & San Antonio
3. At what point during the season did you know you had a lock on the Wrangler NFR?
Once we got up in the northwest I knew it was
4. What are you most looking forward to doing/experiencing in Las Vegas?
Running down the alleyway again!
5. Have you ever been to LasVegas other than the NFR? What shows, or events are your most favorite things to do?
6. What has been your proudest moment this past season?
JLo qualifying all by herself for the NFR again!
7. How would you describe your horse's running and turning style...do you think the Thomas & Mack environment will compliment it?
JLo is free and totally in control! If we make a mistakes it's definitley my fault!
8. What are you most thankful for?
JLo, Billie Jack, kenny & Dale
9. List your sponsors
10. Who or what keeps you most grounded and humble?
Definitley billie jack
11. Who pushes you most to achieve an NFR qualification?
My bank account! And BJS
12. What kind of support team do you have, i.e.
a) Driver or someone who figures out the logistics of getting to all the rodeos, i.e. layovers
• I do all of that
b) Someone who gets them entered in the rodeos, keeps track of standings
• I enter myself
c) Vet and Farrier while on the road
Vet: Marty Tanner, Dr. Honnas and when I'm up north Dr. Kelly Tisher
Farrier: Sid when I'm in OK and steven elliott when I'm up north
d) Personal trainer
My forgetfulness that makes me have to walk back and forth to the trailer 50 times
e) Sports psychologist
Inner game of tennis
Jimmie Munroe helps me get all my bills paid and keep track of money spent when I'm rodeoing
g) Financial Backers
13. What is your go to snack food on the road?
Water! I try not to eat too terribly much.
14. Which former NFR or World Champion Barrel Racer would you seek rodeo advice from and why?
Always call jimmie! And I'm always bugging Lisa!
15. Do you travel with any animals other than your horses and if yes, tell us about them.
My dog Angel! She's my little fluffy guard dog. She is the kind of dog that will guard her camping area! I love her!
16. Have you ever sung karaoke? What is your favorite song to sing?
Anything Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga or Halsey! Billie deals with my karakoe non-stop
17. What is your favorite app on your phone?
Instagram and twitter
18. Which do you enjoy watching more, television or movies? What types: drama, sports, comedy, romance? Which specific ones are your favorite?
Movies!!! Mostly dramas, mystery or action movies.
19. Have you endured any “life changing” moments?
Yes for sure! This past year I went totally on my own! Billie helped of course and jimmie! Well and Kenny!!
20. Rodeo life is full of obstacles and challenges. What was your greatest challenge this year and how did you overcome it?
I had a smooth year! My winter was slow but the more I had faith in JLo and let billie help me with her the more we won!
21. What life lesson did you learn from your challenges this year?
Have faith and never give up!
22. If you could live in any other area of the US other than where you now reside where would it be?
Right now it'd be Arizona cause it's cold!
23. What sport other than rodeo would you shine in?
I played club volleyball from the time I was 9 till I was 17. I went to the Junior Olympics 4 times in the open. I was a 4 year letterman at my high school. I got to play for some great coaches. Jim Stone, Jim Miret and James Beasley. I love volleyball so much! I learned so much competing at such a high level! Front Range Volleyball club changed my life! I miss it!
24.What is a daily "must do/have" to keep your life organized or stress free?
Daily chats with Tassie Munroe
25. What is you #1 "must have" for keeping your trailer organized and stocked as needed? Would it be in the horse area or living quarters area?
I am a hot mess. I try to keep stuff organized but it's a free for all. I mean I hate dirty stuff so I do my best to keep everything clean but it's pretty hard when you are rodeoing!
26. What's a misconception about barrel racing?
That it's easy!!