2020 World Standings
Born: June 12, 1977, in New Orleans, La.
Residence: Krum, Texas.
Joined WPRA: 2008
Horses: Show Mance (10-year old sorrel gelding) - Sire: First Smart Money/Dam: Blue Baby Cash; Marysmoonshinebandit (5-year old gelding) - Sire: Justaheartofawarrior/Dam: Bar Lotta Merri; Version Six (11-year old gelding) - Sire: Latest Version/ Dam: A Sixes Cowgirl; A Dash Ta Glamour (8-year old bay gelding) – Sire: JL Dash Ta Heaven/Dam: My Glamour Gal
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 2 (2017, 2020)
RNCFR qualification (actual rodeo season): 2 (2016-17)
• Won the Jerome (Idaho) County Fair & Rodeo setting a new arena record (16.97 seconds) on Show Mance
• Won the Golden Spike Rodeo (Tremonton, Utah) setting a new arena record (16.99 seconds) on Show Mance
• Won the 67th Annual Mid Winter Fair & Rodeo (Lafayette, Louisiana)
• Finished second at Lawton (Oklahoma) Rangers Rodeo setting a new arena record with a 16.92 second run that was then broken by Hailey Kinsel with a 16.90 to win the rodeo
• Finished second at the Cassia County Fair & Rodeo (Burley, Idaho)
• Finished second at Crossett (Arkansas) Ridding Club 72nd Annual Rodeo
• Tied for second at Buffalo Bill Rodeo (North Platte, Nebraska)
• 2019 – Finished the year ranked 53rd in the world with $25,721
• 2018 – Finished the year ranked 20th in the world with $68,197. Won Lakeside (California) Rodeo, Crockett (Texas) Lions Club Rodeo, Coleman (Texas) PRCA Rodeo, and Oregon Trail Rodeo (Hastings, Nebraska), Finished second at Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show & Rodeo (Mercedes, Texas), Clovis (California) Rodeo, Old Fort Days Rodeo (Fort Smith, Arkansas), and Beef Empire Days PRCA Rodeo (Garden City, Kansas).
• 2017 - Set a new WPRA regular season earnings record with $250,378. Was ranked No. 1 following the WPRA World Finals in 2016 and never relinquished that spot during the regular season. Entered the Wrangler NFR with more money than any contestant in the history of the Wrangler NFR in a single event. Competed at 95 rodeos and won money at 62 of them. Finished third in the final standings ($285,339) after placing in just two out of 10 rounds at the Wrangler NFR and ended in a tie for ninth in the average. Won the Calgary Stampede and set a new arena record en route to that title. Won the year-end and average titles at the Texas Circuit Finals Rodeo (Waco, Texas). Won Strathmore (Alberta) Stampede, the Mountain Valley Stampede (Heber City, Utah), the Cascade (Mont.) Pro Rodeo, the Santa Maria (Calif.) Elks Rodeo, the Ramona (Calif.) Rodeo, the Rowell Ranch Rodeo (Hayward, Calif.), the Wrangler Champions Challenge (Redding, Calif.), the Wrangler Champions Challenge (Grand Island, Neb.), the Goliad (Texas) County Fair PRCA Rodeo, the Wrangler Champions Challenge (Rapid City, S.D.), the Rusk County PRCA Rodeo (Henderson, Texas), and the Guadalupe County Fair & PRCA Rodeo (Seguin, Texas). Finished second at the WPRA World Finals card holder race (Waco, Texas), Tulsa (Okla.) State Fair PRCA Rodeo, the Fort Bend County Fair & Rodeo (Rosenberg, Texas) and at Waller County Fair & Rodeo (Hempstead, Texas)
• 2016 - Finished the season ranked 27th with $40,725. Won the year-end title at the Texas Circuit Finals and earned a trip to first Ram National Circuit Finals Rodeo; won the Laramie (Wyo.) Jubilee Days, the Butterfield Stage Days PRCA Rodeo (Bridgeport, Texas), the Bandera (Texas) Pro Rodeo, the Panola County Cattlemen's Rodeo (Carthage, Texas), the Johnson County Sheriff's Posse Rodeo (Cleburne, Texas), the Southeastern Livestock Expo (Montgomery, Ala.), the Goliad (Texas) County Fair & Rodeo and the Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show & Rodeo (Mercedes, Texas); Finished second in the Santa Rosa Round-Up (Vernon, Texas) and at the Gladewater (Texas) Round-Up Rodeo; finished tied for second at the Sitting Bull Stampede (Mobridge, S.D.)
• 2013 - Won the Southwest District Livestock Show and Rodeo (Lake Charles, La.)
National Barrel Horse Association (NBHA) Open World Champion aboard Show Mance, 2020
Show Mance finished third in the AQHA/WPRA Barrel Racing Horse of the Year honors. Finished second in the Jerry Ann Taylor Best Dressed Award competition at the 2017 Wrangler NFR
First name pronounced: Tee-ah-nee...Tiany Schuster and Edwin Cameron have been a long time barrel racing couple for 13 years (as of 2020). Owning such great horses over the years such as, Famous Mic Guy Ver , who earned Tiany approximately $20,000 in 2020 and excels in small hard arenas and muddy less desirable situations…Other notable horses owned over the years to contribute to Tiany’s success, JSYK Im Famous "JR" - the JSYK in horse's name stands for 'just sayin', ya know?' JR and Courtney Roberts set an arena record at the AQHA Congress in 2014. When Roberts texted Schuster she was ready to sell the horse, Tiany's career changed. JR was first horse in history to qualify any person to the NFR out of the winter rodeos. Hoosier Fame winner of over half a million dollars in combined earnings; Bahama Bully another solid half million dollar earner over the years and one that carried Martha Josey to a check later in her career in Marshall, TX; Heavens Got Credit, Firen For Jack (a horse she bought off Facebook in 2017 and one she called Facebook Jack), Bound In Black and Born Ta Fame are just a few well known names that were part of Tiany’s barn through the years...Edwin is a barrel horse trainer and the couple has 28 horses in training. Had been in the breeding and training business but now just focuses on training after she lost her great stallion Perksmaster...In June 2017, Show Mance sustained a minor cut around his hock that got infected that led to some other complications. He was immediately shipped to the University of California-Davis from Reno, Nev. He recovered in time for the Fourth of July run and carried Schuster to the Calgary Stampede title...Travels in a rig that is 75 feet long and can haul 8 horses at a time...She considers herself a "placer"...Rodeo idol is Tammy Fischer.