2015 Wrangler NFR:
2015 World Standings
2015 Wrangler NFR
Born: July 18, 1982, Tampa, Fla.
Residence: Collinsville, Texas
Joined the WPRA: 1990
Horses: Flos Heiress “Babyflo” (10-year old chestnut mare) – Sire: Dr. Nick Bar/Dam: Flowers and Money; Flos Nick Nack (12-year old mare) - Sire: Dr. Nick Bar/Dam: Flowers and Money
World titles: 1 (2014)
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 7 (1995-98, 2013-15)
Education: University of North Texas (Denton)
2015 Season Highlights
• Finished the year ranked sixth in the world with $187,578; placed in seven out of 10 rounds at the Wrangler NFR.
• Won Castro Valley (Calif.) Rodeo
• Finished second at Helotes (Texas) Festival Association Rodeo
• Finished second at the Champions Challenge Logandale, Nev.
• 2014 - Won first WPRA World title after winning $276,441 in 2014; finished second in the average at the NFR with a total time of 145.10 on ten runs; placed in eight out of 10 rounds winning Rd. 1 and 4, won a total of $144,970 at the NFR; won the Tri-State Rodeo (Amarillo, Texas), the Dayton (Iowa) Championship Rodeo, the Crossett (Ark.) Riding Club 66th Annual PRCA Rodeo, the Black Hills Roundup (Belle Fourche, S.D.), the Pioneer Days Rodeo (Clovis, N.M.), the Southwestern International PRCA Rodeo (El Paso, Texas), the Silverton (Texas) Buck Wild Days Rodeo, the Canyonlands PRCA Rodeo (Moab, Utah), the Clovis (Calif.) Rodeo, the Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show and Rodeo (Mercedes, Texas), Parada Del Sol (Scottsdale, Ariz.), Avi River Stampede (Fort Mohave, Ariz.) and the Leesville (La.) Lions Club Rodeo.
• 2013 – Finished the year ranked 11th in the world with $116,785. Won $15,925 at the Wrangler NFR; Won the Home of Champions (Red Lodge, Mont.), the Mandan (N.D.) Rodeo Days, the Williams Lake (B.C.) Stampede, the Mother Lode Round-Up (Sonora, Calif.), the Avi River Stampede PRCA Rodeo (Fort Mohave, Ariz.), the Texas Stampede (Allen), the State Fair of Louisiana Pro Rodeo (Shreveport), the Austin Co. Fair and Rodeo (Bellville, Texas) and the Odessa Rodeo Festival (Tampa, Fla.); was co-champion at Sandhills Stock Show and Rodeo (Odessa, Texas) and the NILE Pro Rodeo (Billings, Mont.)
• 2012 – Finished the year ranked 16th with $53,922. Won the Jesse James Days Rodeo (Northfield, Minn.), the Great Plains Stampede Rodeo (Altus, Okla.), the Breckenridge (Colo.) Stables PRCA Rodeo, the Douglas County Fair & Rodeo (Castle Rock, Colo.), the 101 Wild West Rodeo (Ponca City, Okla.), the Jayhawker Roundup Rodeo (Hill City, Kan.), the Barber County Fair and Rodeo (Hardtner, Kan.), the Scottsbluff County Fair & Rodeo (Mitchell, Neb.), the Auburn (Calif.) Wild West Stampede and the Lakeside (Calif.) Rodeo
• 1998 – Finished 12th in the world with $47,277
• 1997 – Finished 7th in the world with $56,556
• 1996 – Finished 9th in the world with $59,925
• 1995 – Finished 6th in the world with $62,414
2013 AQHA/WPRA Horse of the Year Flos Heiress, Won the 2013-2015 Jerry Ann Taylor Best Dressed Award at the Wrangler NFR
Single…Works at Dynasty Equine…Parents Shelton and Dian Taylor…Babyflo is a full sister to Fallon’s top stallion Nicks Huachuca (Chuck Taylor). Chuck Taylor was the first foal and only stallion by Fallon’s amazing NFR mare Flowers and Money and her world champion producing stallion Dr. Nick Bar. With the help of Flowers and Money and Dr. Nick Bar, Fallon qualified for four consecutive NFRs. Considers Chuck Taylor as a miracle stallion as just when Fallon was getting ready to campaign him on the rodeo trail, he got his shoe/foot caught in a fence at their house after getting loose from the wash rack. In the incident he lost his foot. He passed away in 2013…Fallon broke her C-2 vertebrae in her neck in a horse accident in 2009…In addition to barrel racing she has also been a New York model and was the Axe body spray girl, made appearances on several TV shows including Two and a Half Men..Started her own clothing company – ranchdressn.com with her two best friends in 2014…Fallon and Babyflo became just the third duo to win a WPRA World title going to the left barrel first in 2014. Others who have gone to the left barrel first include Ardith Bruce and Red (1964) and Lindsay Sears and Martha (2008, 2011).