2017 World Standings
Residence: Ft. Hancock, Texas.
Joined WPRA: 1999
Horses: Dashing Klee "Chick" (8-year old gelding) - Sire: Dash Ta Fame/Dam: Ms Klee; Happy to Run Em "Kylee" (9-year old mare) - Sire: Firewaterontherocks/Dam: Lady Rompin; Dash Ta Freedom "Freedom" (16-year old gelding) Sire: Dash Ta Fame/Dam: Accusatory
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 3 (2014-16)
RNCFR qualifications (rodeo season qualified): 1 (2015)
• Won the Southern New Mexico State Fair (Las Cruces)
• Won the Industry Hills Charity Pro Rodeo (Industry, Calif.)
• Won the Sanders County Fair & PRCA Rodeo (Plains, Mont.)
• Won the Northwest Montana Fair & Rodeo (Kalispell, Mont.)
• Finished second at the Big Sky ProRodeo Roundup (Great Falls, Mont.)
• Finished second in the average at California Rodeo Salinas
• Won the Coleman (Texas) PRCA Rodeo
• Finished second at the ECSP Pro Rodeo (Carlsbad, N.M.)
• 2016 - Entered the Wrangler NFR ranked 14th, placed in four rounds and tied for the win in Rd. 10 to finish ninth in the world with $159,086.Won the Gem State Stampede (Coeur d'Alene, Idaho) and set an arena record on her 6-year old Dashing Klee; won the second round at the Cheyenne (Wyo.) Frontier Days Rodeo on Dashing Klee and almost broke an arena record; won the final round and finished second in the average a the Ellensburg (Wash.) Rodeo; won the Parker County Sheriff's Posse Frontier Days and PRCA Rodeo (Weatherford, Texas); finished second at the Wrangler Champions Challenge Rodeo in Scottsdale, Ariz. and won the Sandhills Stock Show and Rodeo (Odessa, Texas)
• 2015 - Finished the year ranked 12th in the world with $111,624; won the ninth round with a time of 13.71 seconds. Won $41,462 at the NFR; finished second in the Texas Circuit year-end standings and qualified for her first RNCFR; finished second at the Justin Boots Championship (Omaha, Neb.); on Montana's Biggest Weekend (Dillon, Mont.), the Sanders County Fair & PRCA Rodeo (Plains, Mont.), the Chisholm Trail Stampede (Duncan, Okla.) and the Jesse Andrus & Mike Hillman Memorial Rodeo (Roswell, N.M.); finished second at Days of '47 Rodeo (Salt Lake City); tied for second in the average at the Ft. Worth Stock Show and Rodeo.
• 2014 - Finished the year ranked 13th with $100,758. Placed in five out of 10 rounds at the Wrangler NFR aboard Heza Bug Leo "Bugs"; won $30,343 at the NFR; won the Spokane (Wash.) Interstate Rodeo, the Nacogdoches (Texas) Pro Rodeo, the Young County Rodeo (Graham, Texas), the Marshall (Texas) Pro Rodeo and the San Angelo (Texas) Stock Show and Rodeo.
• 2013 – Finished the year ranked 51st with $19,831.
Husband, Breck; son, Jim Breck (engaged to WPRA barrel racer Jackie Ganter) …Her horse “Bugs” did well as a futurity colt and took Angie Meadors to the Wrangler NFR in 2011…In 2012, her son at the age of 16 won the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Junior Market Grand Champion Lamb completing the Texas stock show trifecta, winning all three major stock shows within a span of two years (2011 and 2012). Prior to his win in Houston in 2012, he won the grand champion lamb in San Antonio and had the reserve grand champion goat in San Angelo. In 2011, he won grand champion lamb in Fort Worth and was reserve in Houston that year…Jana and her husband grew up on horses and now they raise and train horses for barrel racing, team roping and tie-down roping at Quarter Circle B Quarter Horses…Jana has a degree in Education...Sponsored by Classic Equine, Oxy-Gen, Bloomer Trailers, Purina, Cowgirl Tuff, PHT Magna Cu, Mirage Rodeo Vegas, Resistol, Double J Saddlery, Equiresp, Razer, Equisure, No Hit Bit, Nickelbar Designs, RTF Running Horses, Zeal.