2021 World Standings
Born: February 14, 1988
Residence: Cottonwood, Calif.
Joined the WPRA: 2008
Horse: Rafter W Minnie Reba “Sister” (13-year old blue roan mare) – Sire: KS Cash N Fame/Dam: Espuela Roan
World titles: 1 (2017)
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 5 (2010, 2017-19, 2021)
RNCFR qualifications (actual rodeo seasons): 5 (2010, 2016-19)
RNCFR titles: 1 (2020)
Education: University of Nevada – Las Vegas and Chico (Calif.) State
• Won the ProRodeo Tour Finale in Salinas, CA on the last weekend of the regular season to move from 16th in the world to 8th and earn her fifth Wrangler NFR qualification
• Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings
• Won West of the Pecos (TX) Rodeo
• Finished second at Clovis (CA) Rodeo
• 2020- Finished the year ranked 29th in the world with $22,299. Won the Ram National Circuit Finals Rodeo that was moved to Greeley, CO due to the pandemic
• 2019 - Entered the 2019 Wrangler NFR as top barrel racer, first time in her career. Placed in four out of 10 rounds, was fourth in the average and finished the year ranked fifth. Finished second in the year-end standings in the California Circuit. Co-Champion at Cheyenne (Wyo.) Frontier Days Rodeo and Stonyford (California) Rodeo. Won Santa Maria (California) Elks Rodeo, Stampede Days Rodeo (Bakersfield, California), Red Bluff (California) Round-Up, Helzapoppin (Buckeye, Arizona) and RodeoHouston for second consecutive year
• 2018 - Entered the Wrangler NFR ranked second and finished the year 8th with $188,134; Place in three out of 10 rounds at the Wrangler NFR; Won Cheyenne (Wyo.) Frontier Days Rodeo, Molalla (Ore.) Buckeroo Rodeo, Folsom (Calif.) Pro Rodeo, Reno (Nev.) Rodeo, World’s Oldest Rodeo (Prescott, Ariz.), Rowell Ranch Rodeo (Hayward, Calif.), Livermore (Calif.) Rodeo, Santa Maria (Calif.) Elks Rodeo, Yuma (Ariz.) County Fair & Rodeo and RodeoHouston. Won the year-end and average title in the California Circuit.
• 2017 - Entered the Wrangler NFR ranked third with $130,537 and finished the year ranked 1st with $308,498 after setting a new NFR average record with a total time of 137.32 seconds on 10 runs. Won the first round in a time of 13.64 seconds and went on to place in six additional rounds. Won a total of $177,962 at the NFR. Won year-end title in the California Circuit. Won Ellensburg (Wash.) Rodeo for second straight year; Finished second at Industry Hills (Calif.) Charity Pro Rodeo, at the Sheriff's PRCA Rodeo (San Bernardino, Calif.) and finished second at the Calgary Stampede after being a last minute replacement - solidified her spot at the NFR and was the biggest check she had ever won. Won St. Paul (Ore.) Rodeo and Reno (Nev.) Rodeo
• 2016 - Finished the year ranked 19th with $54,113; Won the California Circuit Finals (Lancaster); won the average at Ellensburg (Wash.) Rodeo, the Caribou County Fair and Rodeo (Grace, Idaho) and California Rodeo Salinas; finished 2nd at the Omak (Wash.) Stampede and 2nd at the Sisters (Ore.) Rodeo
• 2015 - Not ranked in top 500
• 2014 - Not ranked in top 500
• 2013 - Ranked 138th with $6,987
• 2012 - Not ranked in top 500
• 2011 - Ranked 66th in the world with $15,920.
• 2010 - Competed in first Wrangler NFR and finished the year ranked 11th with $86,473 aboard Rebas Smokey Joe "Blue Duck: a 16-year old gelding. Placed second in the first round with a time of 13.92 seconds; won the year-end title in the California Circuit and qualified for the DNCFR, the Klamath Falls (Ore.) Great NW PRCA Rodeo, the Truckee (Calif.) Championship ProRodeo, the Santa Maria (Calif.) Elks Rodeo, the Stonyford (Calif.) Rodeo, the Kern County Sheriff Reserve Stampede Days Rodeo (Bakersfield, Calif.). and the Auburn (Calif.) Wild West Stampede.
• 2009 – Finished the year ranked 26th with $36,113. Won the Stonyford (Calif.) Rodeo.
• 2008 – Finished the year ranked 33rd with $25,171. Won the Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo (Colorado Springs, Colo.).
Rafter W Minnie Reba "Sister" was named the AQHA/WPRA Barrel Racing Horse of the Year and WPRA Horse with the Most Heart, 2017
Husband, James Miller (general manager of Red Bluff Roundup), two daughters, Payton (6 years old) and Hadley (3 years old)…Parents are Sam and Roxy Williams and brothers are Clint and Wyatt…Father Sam trained her horse Blue Duck which was a homegrown horse and started out as Sam’s roping horse. The family also raised and trained Minnie Reba "Sister" and named her that as she is a half sister to Blue Duck…After getting married moved to Tennessee for a couple of years before coming back to California...Favorite rodeo is Salinas…Grew up in a rodeo family and started running barrels when she was 12…Biggest influence on her career has been her dad because he trains all her horses and taught her everything she knows about riding…Enjoys watching movies, reading books and going shopping. Also likes playing craps as the card games bore her…Favorite TV show is Castle, favorite food is Italian and favorite rodeo is Salinas…Is a San Francisco Giants baseball fan...Competed on the UNLV Rodeo team. Meet her husband in Las Vegas and got married there...Would seek rodeo advice from World Champion Charmayne James.