Alert-Jackson Rodeo Health Certificate

icon2/5/19 - Jackson Rodeo Health Certificate-MS department of Ag confirmed a 30 day health certificate will be accepted, best if it has Jackson Rodeo listed on it but if you have been traveling they understand. Also acceptable are Equine Passports or Equine Go Passes , which are good for 6 months and cover many states in southeast. For more info. contact the MS dept. of Ag 601-359-1170. Barn 9 and 10 are for rodeo contestants.