Born: June 9, 1980
Residence: Krum, Texas
Joined WPRA: 2008
Horses: Streakin Perks Fool “Tiny” (9-year old mare) – Sire: A Streak of Fling/Dam: Pollyanna Perks; Streakin Easy April “Lolo” (9-year old mare) – Sire: A Streak of Fling/Dam: Easy April Lena
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 3 (2011-12, 2014)
• 2016 - Finished with $6,078
• 2015 - Finished with $19,473. Won the Los Fresnos (Texas) PRCA Rodeo, the Goliad (Texas) County Fair PRCA Rodeo, and the Crowley's Ridge Saddle Club Charity Rodeo (Forrest City, Ark.); finished second at the Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show and Rodeo (Mercedes, Texas); finished tied for second at Spokane (Wash.) Interstate Rodeo.
• 2014 - Finished the year 6th in the world with $154,181. Placed in six out of 10 rounds at the Wrangler NFR, was sixth in the average and won $63,750; won the Lewistown (Idaho) Round-Up, the Champions Challenge (Kennewick, Wash.), the Farm City Pro Rodeo (Hermiston, Ore.), Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, the Drummond (Mont.) PRCA Rodeo and the Red Bluff (Calif.) Round-Up; was co-champion at the Champions Challenge (Redding, Calif.) and finished second at the San Antonio (Texas) Stock Show and Rodeo
• 2013 – Finished the year ranked 23rd with $51,553. Sold Rare Dillion that carried her to two Wrangler NFRs after she decided to stay home with her family. She sold the horse to Trip and Callie duPerier; won RodeoAustin, the Marshall (Texas) ProRodeo, the average at the RNCFR but finished second in the final round that determines the champion and the Los Fresnos (Texas) PRCA Rodeo
• 2012 – Finished as the reserve world champion after winning $79,802 at the NFR and placing in five out of 10 rounds, winning rd. 6 and rd. 10 in times of 13.51 and 13.57 seconds, respectively. Finished the year with $204,322; won the year-end and average title in the Texas Circuit to advance to the RNCFR; won the Ponoka (Alberta) Stampede, the 52nd Annual Daines Ranch Rodeo (Innisfail, Alberta), the Brooks (Alberta) Rodeo, the Old Fort Days Rodeo (Ft. Smith, Ark.), the Will Rogers Stampede (Claremore, Okla.), the Santa Rosa Round-Up (Vernon, Texas) and the Spirit of Texan Pro Rodeo (Edna, Texas).
• 2011 – Set a Wrangler NFR arena record in Rd. 5 with a time of 13.46 seconds. Placed in four rounds with round wins in Rd. 4 and 5. Finished the year ranked fifth with $136,274 after having won $50,769 at the NFR; was handpicked by Annesa Self to become the new owner of Dillion in April and they went on to qualify for their first Wrangler NFR; won the Tri-State Rodeo (Amarillo, Texas), the Dodge City (Kan.) Roundup, the Dinosaur Days Rodeo (Vernal, Utah), Greeley (Colo.) Independence Day Stampede, the Coleman (Texas) PRCA Rodeo, the Gladewater (Texas) Round-up Rodeo, the Will Rogers Stampede (Claremore, Okla.), the Butterfield Stage Days Rodeo (Bridgeport, Texas) and the Jasper (Texas) Lions Benefit Rodeo’s; co-champion at Old Fort Days (Fort Smith, Ark.).
Husband, Steve; son Kale (17); daughters Makala (16) and Jacy (9)…Enjoys going to the lake with her family and shopping with her girls…Got involved in rodeo through her mom, Danita Walker, who excelled in Nevada from the youth ranks through high school but after Carlee was born treated barrel racing as more of a hobby and now supports Carlee’s dreams…Favorite restaurant is Olive Garden, favorite TV show is House Hunters, favorite movie is My Sister’s Keeper.